- China Mobile sees profit drop in “increasingly fierce” environment 23 April 2014 | 1:58 pm
- Ericsson sees net income rise 41% YoY despite sales drop 23 April 2014 | 10:58 am
- AT&T reports revenue and profit growth after transformation 23 April 2014 | 9:58 am
- WhatsApp tops half a billion users 23 April 2014 | 9:42 am
- Comcast-Time Warner merger faces opposition 23 April 2014 | 8:58 am
Discover the business value of Big Data!
As Europe’s leading and most comprehensive gathering place for Big Data experts, the 4th Edition of the Big Data World Congress returns to the Cloud World Forum in 2014.
The Big Data World Congress is your ultimate chance to meet and learn from end-user industry leaders, data scientists and telecoms operators, coming together to provide an in-depth business value case for Big Data.
Our agenda is led by practical examples, advice and real world evidence, with an emphasis on engaging content and interactive formats, delivered by world leading Big Data experts.
Hear the Big answers to your pivotal Big Data Questions:
- How can you consume critical data as it is produced and act on your results?
- Exploring the combination of advanced manufacturing and Big Data analytics
- How can CxOs leverage Big Data to deliver transformational business impact?
- Big Data and the Cloud: The building blocks for truly ‘Big’ Data?
- Data Analytics for a Telco Operator: How can Telcos tap into the value of Big & Fast Data?
- What is the latest disruptive innovation in Hadoop?
- Security techniques in Big Data: Are they up to the task?
New for 2014:
- Proudly featuring for the first time, the Tech UK Big Data Awards
- New and innovative session formats, including our Fire Starter panels & keynotes, CTO Masterclasses as well Hands-On-Labs
- Keynotes from CxOs including; The Met Office, Auriga, Fraunhofer IAO, Amazon Web Services, SEPAM, FFHS, GE Global Research Centre Europe and more
The event is going from strength to strength and this is primarily thanks to contributions in securing fresh, quality content in addressing the challenges and opportunities of Big Data from our participants and speakers. We look forward to another exciting event of in depth insights, networking and discussions!
Our 8000+ delegates come from 70+ countries to meet 190+ of the leading solution providers at our global expo at Olympia National Hall in Central London.
With 42% C-level attendance among our VIPs in 2013 and a dedicated Executive Summit, the show gathers the pivotal players of the Cloud revolution. The industry-leading VIP Networking Service further guarantees face to face VIP meetings in a time-efficient context.
Our 6th annual show features 12 theatres led by Cloud end-users: more than 300 speakers from multinationals, SMEs, public sector organisations, online players, regulators, telcos and analysts take the floor in engaging, thought-provoking keynotes, hands-on labs, brainstorming sessions and live demos over two days.
The transformation of IT by Cloud Computing happens right here, year on year – join us in June 2014 for shaping a future powered by the Cloud!
The changing world of Big Data has seen the advent of unique titles for a very promising career; our events are relevant to all of the below and more titles, yet to be generated from enterprise and public sector organisations:
Big Data Analytics Expert, Big Data Architect, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Business Modelling, CIO, Cloud Big Data, Consumer / Customer Insight, COO, CRM/CEM, CTO, data architects, data change agenda , Data Cloud expert, data engineers, Data Governance, data operators, Data Scientist, data stewards, data virtualisation specialist/expert, data visualisers, Infrastructure, Innovation, Knowledge Management, Monetisation, Network Operations, Operational Transformation, Principal Engineer-Big Data, Product Management, Product Marketing, Programme Manager, Security, Network Security, Network Infrastructure, Project Manager, Segment Manager, Strategic Anticipation, Systems Architect, Technology Exploration
Our acclaimed 'meet and greet' boutique-style meeting service, offered to exhibitors and VIP delegates, has forged business relations for the past four years! The online networking tool additionally sets the scene for meeting and interacting with your peers from the moment you register until three months after the event!
On site during the event, we help you arrange those last minute meetings – we are happy to facilitate introductions with your potential partners and business leads prior to your arrival at the event.
Central to the success of this event is the core focus on meeting and deal making. Dedicated networking sessions from evening receptions, workshops, master classes and working groups are at the core of the conference's programme for 2013. What is more, user-friendly meeting and exhibition facilities with designated public networking areas including numerous workshop areas and an exhibition theatre. Joining these, our acclaimed 3 month open online networking tool ensures that you will be meeting and securing your business partners before, during and after the event.
The key to the global big data market is that it's constantly developing and attractive to all players across the value chain, from enterprises to public sector bodies, infrastructure providers and IT companies. Entry to all elements of this event is FREE for Enterprises, Government Organisations and Telcos giving the opportunity to all those with a data analytics project to ﬁnd the right solution/provider here! If you have a project in development then there's no better place to get it right than here, the Big Data World Congress 2013!
How telcos need to transform themselves for the cloud and the advent of Big DataOrange France Telecom
We met operators from around the world here and got direct input into our own productHewlett-Packard
An excellent, comprehensive introduction to Big DataDeutsche Telekom